The criterion for judging are:
- How active is your application? We’ll look at your API key usage.
- How viral is the app? We’ll look at the number of sign ups on Mendeley and/or your application, and we’ll also have an eye on Twitter.
- Does the application increase collaboration and/or transparency? We’ll look at how much your application contributes to making science more open.
- How cool is your app? Does it make our jaws drop? Is it the most fun that you can have with your pants on? Is it making use of Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
- The Binary Battle is open to apps built previous to this announcement.
Start your engines...